Melinda

Hi Danny..this is really neat, I am interested in finding out more about
this organization..do you have any contact info here in the US that I might
be able to write to to get more information? I like it when I can take my
tea out in the "world" and also share it with others...very cool!!

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."

We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter