Joseph Littleshoes

unity1 wrote:

> Hello, just passing through. I wanted to tell you all that I make a
> mouth watering beef and broccoli with white rice.

What kind of sauce do you use? Do you make a suace from the pan juices
left over from cooking the meat, i like to make an aspergus and beef
with black bean sauce. But just sauteing the beef in sesame oil and
garlic and ginger with a bit of green onion is also very nice, then add
a thickener and a little stock or soy sauce or shao xing rice wine, or
even sake (much better imo than the shao zing) and thats a feast.
---
Joseph Littleshoes