I-zheet M'drurz

Sheldon stepped up and spewed -
> kate_36 wrote:

>> Just joined...
>> I love cooking, discussing and reading about food/recipes, so
>> hope I'm in good company!!
>> just browsing the messages!

Welcome to the land of name-dropping, subject-changing, Adult ADD-
suffering blowhards. My only advice is that if you don't catch a
thread at the beginning, just ignore it and walk away. After 1 or
2 replies it typically decays into the ever-present "regulars"
telling you about their favorite expensive gadget or exotic
ingredient, or the fancy restaurants they've visited lately,
totally ignoring the original subject. Chaos, rudeness and self-
righteous chest thumping are the normal MO here.

> Welcome... 36 eh... yum!

Careful, Studley. That could be short for "1936".

(If not...I SAW HER FIRST!!!)

If u are gonna say that I said something,
please say what I REALLY said. ($1 Earl)