TOliver

"Opinicus" > wrote in message
> "Bob (this one)" > wrote
>
>> ... is driving me crazy.
>> I've seen one and simply can't recall where it was. Anybody seen it? It's
>> a poem, obviously American, that tells how to make the biscuits.

> Can you remember any part of it? Even a phrase a couple of words long
> should be enough for Google to track it down.

I've looked back through my "stuff" on beaten biscuits (of which I'm a great
fan, they being one of the early USAian contributions to good food - another
being "Spoon Bread", enough to make the most hardened polenta addict cry out
in quest of more. I find no rhymes, only paragraphs of beating instructions
enough to cause both sadists and masochists to go all a'quiver.

TMO