Rob

Scottish Breakfast and Irish Breakfast blends typically are
Assam-based, more so than English Breakfast blends. I don't think I've
ever had a Scottish Breakfast tea and I am not sure how it would
compare to Irish Breakfast. A lot depends on the vendor or brand, so
you really have to experiment a bit to find what you like and not get
too hung up on the names.

Twinings English Breakfast is one of my favorites. Since you don't
like it, do you want to try something stronger or mellower? Jackson's
Irish Morning is an excellent morning eye-opener. Very strong and very
smooth. If you want something mellower, try Twinings Ceylon Breakfast,
which is the lightest of their "breakfast" blends.

Rob