Maxim Voronov

You can try some of Adagio's black teas. They have nice sampler sizes,
so you can try a bunch of different ones. I'm very impressed with the
quality of the leaf for the price. The keemuns, in particular, are
very good. Keemun Mao Feng is nice sweeter and somewhat chocolaty. Or
Keemun Hao Ya, if you like a more smoky, somewhat pine-like flavor.
Also, you can try Golden Monkey -- a bit more full-bodied, more
chocolaty and less smoky than a keemun.