DPM

"Mike Fulton" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Attempting to wean myself from coffee completely in the mornings, I am
> trying to find a good breakfast tea.

Mike, I make my own blend of black (or red, to be precise) "breakfast" tea
from roughly equal parts of Assam, Nilgiri, Ceylon and Yunnan. Upton has a
good selection of all these teas; I choose BOP organic types by preference.
You can vary the mix to suit your taste - I've added Kenya, Darjeeling and
Keemun at various times, depending on what I had on hand and my mood. Three
minutes in boiling water seems to be about right for my taste, and its
versatile: I drink it plain, with milk and/or sugar and iced. Good stuff,
not expensive, and I think it's fun to experiment with the way the flavors
of the different teas interplay with one another.

Regards,
Dean