Old 20-07-2005, 03:35 AM
RsH

Almost any unleavened bread will do... Matzo come to mind as the
classic of this type of bread :-) Without yeast, baking powder or
baking soda, that is all you will be able to do.

RsH

On Sun, 17 July 2005 15:39:28 -0400, "James McDone"
wrote:

My friend is trying to find a bread or too make it herself that doesn't have
any yeast in it (she is allergic to it) and she doesn't like baking powder
or baking soda in it either.

Are there recipes for this kind of bread?

James

Copyright retained. My opinions - no one else's...
If this is illegal where you are, do not read it!