RsH

Almost any unleavened bread will do... Matzo come to mind as the
classic of this type of bread :-) Without yeast, baking powder or
baking soda, that is all you will be able to do.

RsH

On Sun, 17 July 2005 15:39:28 -0400, "James McDone"
> wrote:

>My friend is trying to find a bread or too make it herself that doesn't have
>any yeast in it (she is allergic to it) and she doesn't like baking powder
>or baking soda in it either.
>
>Are there recipes for this kind of bread?
>
>James

Copyright retained. My opinions - no one else's...
If this is illegal where you are, do not read it!