Julie Bove

"cc0104007" > wrote in message
> The reason I was asking is that there is an Atkins Diet board that has a
> diabetic Forum. I just wanted to confirm its 100% accuracy here is the
> link to the diabetic forum the
> http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.c...splay.php?f=37
>
> Can someone take a look and see if this is generally good advice?

First let me say that I don't do Atkins. I have read the book and that kind
of diet would not work for me. I looked at your link and read some of the
postings there. I'm not going to read them all. Just not that interested.
Some of what I see there seems fine. And some is just wacky. Such as
Splenda causing spikes in some people. Yes, the filler in Splenda contains
carbs but you'd have to consume a ton of it to get a spike from it, I should
think.

--
See my webpage: