Siobhan Perricone

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:06:18 -0400, "cc0104007" > wrote:

>The reason I was asking is that there is an Atkins Diet board that has a
>diabetic Forum. I just wanted to confirm its 100% accuracy here is the
>link to the diabetic forum the
>http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.c...splay.php?f=37
>
>Can someone take a look and see if this is generally good advice?

Seems like an unsolicited advertisement for this stupid web forum to me,
but... just in case:

No, I'm not going to take a look at some web board to get advice on my
health condition, thank you very much. I made a point of researching the
condition by reading information from *credible* sources so I would know
the best way to handle my particular version of diabetes.

--
Siobhan Perricone
"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair; then I