Mike Fulton

Lewis Perin wrote:
> "Mike Fulton" > writes:
>
> > Unable to find a chat room connected with this place which I have grown
> > to love for the past few weeks, I have decided to make an IRC room
> > dedicated to tea drinking which is connected to this USEnet group.

> Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "connected" here. Could
> you be more specific?

Connected as in an unofficial room which is associated with this
newsgroup. I didn't mean anything too technical, Lewis.

> > The room is #tea, and it is on the freenode Network (formally the
> > Open Projects Network) at irc.freenode.org port 6667. The server is
> > relatively stable, and is the place for Linux junkies, and anything
> > Open Source or GNU related. It is also where you will find the
> > official Wikipedia channel.
> >
> > I am under the nick ICXCNIKA, so come check it out. Hopefully through
> > IRC we can make our discussions a bit more "live" and make
> > rec.food.drink.tea a smaller place.

> Make it "a smaller place"? I hope you don't mean to lure people away
> from it?

Um...no. Why would I want to do that, Lewis? I don't have any malice
towards a USEnet group about tea. But, if this gives you problems, I'll
shut down the room and leave rec.food.drink.tea.