Michael Plant

7/15/05 14:49tamkatie_at_rogers.com

> "Space Cowboy" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> Don't worry about monikers the real clue is 'tea sommelier' because
>> there is no such accreditation besides self aggrandizement.

> oooooo this is a bit mean. My local tea shop is going to start a "tea
> sommelier" program which I am thinking of doing... hmm...
>
> Katie Tam

Kattie,

Not mean at all, just realistic. It's essentially a money making scam, and
an unfortunate way commercial people have of establishing a mediocre
standard in order to sell more mediocre tea. Sorry, but that's my view, and
I agree with Jim.

You want to gain tea experience? Drink tea, and drink tea with others who
know tea. Stay clear of titles and people who charge for the privilege of
their company.

Michael

Michael