Mike Fulton

Default Tea on IRC

Unable to find a chat room connected with this place which I have grown
to love for the past few weeks, I have decided to make an IRC room
dedicated to tea drinking which is connected to this USEnet group. The
room is #tea, and it is on the freenode Network (formally the Open
Projects Network) at irc.freenode.org port 6667. The server is
relatively stable, and is the place for Linux junkies, and anything
Open Source or GNU related. It is also where you will find the official
Wikipedia channel.

I am under the nick ICXCNIKA, so come check it out. Hopefully through
IRC we can make our discussions a bit more "live" and make
rec.food.drink.tea a smaller place.