fLameDogg

Michael Plant > wrote in
:

> Funny you should mention Linux. I've been toying with that idea
> myself, but, as was called to my attention, it would require my
> starting a brand new hobby with lots of steep learning curve, and tea
> is about as intellectual as I get.

Eh. It's not so hard. If I can do it...

I still use MS-Windows quite a bit, but I plan to move completely to
something else someday, whether it be Linux or some other option. I lost
trust in the Microsoft Way a long time ago.

Just grab a Knoppix CD. Boot with it once in a while. Take your time.
Have fun with it. Work is grueling, but play is liberating.

http://www.knoppix.org/

Or not. But the option is there, and getting easier all the time.

Oh yeah. I support fair trade too, and I share the concern whether it is
for real or just a "marketing ploy". I like tea, but mixed with milk,
sometimes, and never misery.

--
fD
"God's not on our side 'cause he hates idiots also."