Default teas that are health-promoting -- ginger, green ... others?

ginger, i think, seems to be good in preventing prostate cancer, in
particular, and hopefully does other good stuff too. so i'm hoping
ginger-tea (ginger boiled for a few minutes) would also pass on those
benefits

green tea has heaps of medical studies that support it being
health-promoting in myriad ways (anti-cancer, weight-loss, strong teeth
etc etc)

I drink about a litre of a homemade green+ginger-tea combination
everyday. are there any other teas that there is good scientific
evidence for believing they are valuable to drink?

thanks very much for your input!

ps. I am also a nutrition-conscious vegetarian athlete, which I realise
are higher priorities for good health & longlife.