Frogleg

Default "SuperMarket Me" - A documentary on my health problems from eating supermarket food

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:06:22 GMT, blake murphy >
wrote:

>On 28 Jan 2004 01:23:03 -0800, (mrbog) wrote:
>
>>Does it seem like crappy logic to anyone else? McDonalds has salads,
>>parfaits, the mclean burger, and probably other stuff I don't know
>>about because I never eat there myself. (I remember the salads were
>>actually very good.) You can eat only mcdonalds for thirty days and
>>end up looking even better than Jared.

>i thought the mclean burger was withdrawn due to general cruddiness.

The McLean burger was introduced in 1990 and discontinued in 1996, not
because it was "cruddy," but because people didn't go to fast food
outlets for low-fat food. I had one once. I expect the 2/3rds
reduction of fat was that it had no mayonnaise-based sauce or cheese.