Old 29-01-2004, 12:10 PM
Atlas

Default I'm not a "troll" "SuperMarket Me" - A documentary on my health problems from eating supermarket food

On 28 Jan 2004 11:49:50 -0800, (mrbog) wrote:

"Wayne S. Hill" wrote in message ...
Patricia Heil wrote:

mrbog wrote:

Does it seem like crappy logic to anyone else? McDonalds
has salads, parfaits, the mclean burger, and probably other
stuff I don't know about because I never eat there myself.
(I remember the salads were actually very good.) You can
eat only mcdonalds for thirty days and end up looking even
better than Jared.

Where's the trolling? He's right.

Actually I never even heard the term "trolling" until now. I just
looked it up at usenet.com. It's where people make posts like
"hitler was right!!" Funny that it's called "trolling"- I mean trolls
are passively evil but doing something like that would is pretty
active...

Trolling...like troll fishing. Only you "fish" for people to respond
many different ways to amuse yourself. Using the message to lure
people to starting an argument. Noticed there alot of those that love
to get their kicks that way. Waste of talent.