Maxim Voronov

Jim,

Indeed, I do try to shop just in stores with a union. Unfortunately,
in the US if you limit yourself to just those stores, you'll starve to
death, becaue you won't be able to buy groceries, as most of them are
quite fond of union busting. And yes, I agree that Union and
Management model works better than "Communism", the way it was
implemented (it was actually never implemented, except maybe in Israeli
Kibutzen (sp?), where it seemed to work fine). Unfortunately, there is
a real war on unions in the US. But I digress....