Space Cowboy

We still don't know who you are talking too but probably yourself
again. It's even easier to quote posting using Google which is
compatable with all newsreaders. I like using Google without the tree.
I use it like a newsreader. I look at the latest sequential posts in
the subject and reply at will without worrying about the limb with the
ability to look at older posts with the same subject that may be
decades old. Oh yeah if you can view a tree the post is still inserted
properly.

Jim