I-zheet M'drurz

Stan Horwitz spaketh thusly:
>> "I-zheet M'drurz" > wrote in

>> > Or large food wholesalers that supply restaurants. We get
>> > 'em frozen in a 10 lb box, and I know they use some
>> > variation of the name Philly Cheesesteak on the packaging.
>> > The ones we get are IQF with wax sheets in between, so
>> > you only need to take 'em out of the freezer as you need
>> > them, don't let the "10 lbs" scare ya)

> Just ask at your favorite grocery store in the butcher section
> if you want the real thing.

Sometimes, "the real thing" isn't necessarily "the best thing".
I'm glad you have the time and wallet to stop at the butcher shop
or service meats section for a fresh piece of meat for a sandwich,
but that's not the case for everybody.

If u are gonna say that I said something,
please say what I REALLY said. ($1 Earl)