Anthony

Default Low carb diet and heart disease...

"Katra" > wrote in message news:KatraMungBean-

> Eggs are your freind, bread is your enemy.
> It's hard to give it up. Very hard, but i finally did it.
> At least most of the time. <G> It's been relegated to "treat" status...

Yup, for me reduced carbs equalled reduced weight, body fat, (now < 12%),
bp, improved cholesterol, triglycerides, reduced meds. Started to eat this
way quite a while ago. Now don't weigh or measure anything, just avoid
starchy vegetables, (potatoes, flour, rice, peas etc.), and sugar including
the sugar in fruit. Lots of meat, fish, eggs, cheese, green veg, butter,
oil; easy diet to follow, good results.