I-zheet M'drurz

Andy spaketh thusly:
> "I-zheet M'drurz" > wrote:

>> Or large food wholesalers that supply restaurants. We get
>> 'em frozen in a 10 lb box, and I know they use some
>> variation of the name Philly Cheesesteak on the packaging.
>> The ones we get are IQF with wax sheets in between, so you
>> only need to take 'em out of the freezer as you need them,
>> don't let the "10 lbs" scare ya)

> Right you a http://www.phillycheesesteak.com/

:-) Yep, that's our boys.

>> And not to touch off a purist/bloated expert opinion/cook
>> snob debate here (between anybody reading, not just you two
>> guys) but you *do* realize you're essentially talking about
>> "Steak-Ums", don't you? :-)

> The steakum folks even went as far as to sell frozen
> cheesesteaks in a box, located right next to the steakums in the
> freezer section.
>
> Steakums are over-processed. With real chip steak you can tell
> it's meat.

OK, I'll admit it's been ages since I've actually *tasted* a
Steakum, but the visual similarity is what I remember. I don't
doubt that the Phillysteaks are better quality (just like a lot
of other similar things in life).

If u are gonna say that I said something,
please say what I REALLY said. ($1 Earl)