Ozzy

"Space Cowboy" > wrote in
oups.com:

> What's hard about filling out a Customs Declaration form and using
> China Post? My latest shipment from China arrived in record time 6/23
> - 7/13. Someone is now attaching my zipcode as a barcode. The last
> shipment included a 100g tuocha from some factory other than Xiaguan or
> Menghai. The production date was March this year. It is the most
> agreeable black so far. I noticed the second infusion was almost non
> existent. Which leads me to ponder are multiple infusions a sign of
> aging? I think PayPal if it pans out will be a plus. They had to jump
> through some International Banking regulations hoops I would guess.
> There are lot of PayPal merchants who don't sell on Ebay. PayPal
> should make the transaction screen available in language of choice so
> you know the cost even though you don't know what you are buying in say
> Chinese.
>
> Jim

I'm pleased to hear that importing is so easy -- but in posting I had
pictured the small exporter having possible trouble as well (having to pay
a bribe suggested itself at once).

Still, having Paypal may possibly lead more merchants to try to export,
whatever the problems, and this *will* be good for the consumer. Maybe
more trash, but more treasure too.

Ozzy