Michael Plant

Funny you should mention Linux. I've been toying with that idea myself,
but, as was called to my attention, it would require my starting a brand new
hobby with lots of steep learning curve, and tea is about as intellectual as
I get.

BTW, I spent some time in India some time ago, and I did see a couple people
working at local jobs, so they can't all be IS'ers or be working overseas,
eh?

Michael

Space 7/15/05

> Historically Indian jobs are always overseas. They work hard and send
> money back home. They should be willing to buy fair trade teas. Our
> local news is a story of an Saudi family who kept an Indian woman a
> virtual slave for domestic and love chores. I blame the IS problem on
> Bill Gates who cried before Congress about a shortage of IS and now is
> developing half of the next Windows release in India. I need to switch
> to Linux.
>
> Jim
>
> Michael Plant wrote:
>> Space