Space Cowboy

Historically Indian jobs are always overseas. They work hard and send
money back home. They should be willing to buy fair trade teas. Our
local news is a story of an Saudi family who kept an Indian woman a
virtual slave for domestic and love chores. I blame the IS problem on
Bill Gates who cried before Congress about a shortage of IS and now is
developing half of the next Windows release in India. I need to switch
to Linux.

Jim