mrbog

Default I'm not a "troll" "SuperMarket Me" - A documentary on my health problems from eating supermarket food

"Wayne S. Hill" > wrote in message >...
> Patricia Heil wrote:
>
> > mrbog wrote:
> >>
> >> Does it seem like crappy logic to anyone else? McDonalds
> >> has salads, parfaits, the mclean burger, and probably other
> >> stuff I don't know about because I never eat there myself.
> >> (I remember the salads were actually very good.) You can
> >> eat only mcdonalds for thirty days and end up looking even
> >> better than Jared.

> Where's the trolling? He's right.

Actually I never even heard the term "trolling" until now. I just
looked it up at usenet.com. It's where people make posts like
"hitler was right!!" Funny that it's called "trolling"- I mean trolls
are passively evil but doing something like that would is pretty
active...