samarkand

Hi Mike,

I do hope so, from the way I see it, the other way round seem more
possible - where small vendors jump on the bandwagon and try to reap what
the large vendors are ripping off from the online buyers. The other problem
I can see is that to made use of the Paypal advantage, a small vendor would
have to have a website, run it, and maintain it; since being net savy is
still a problem for most of these rural vendors, they would have to buy the
service of web designers, and that's added cost to them, which might
eventually add to the price of the goods.

Not to mention that these websites would probably be in Chinese, and it's
added cost to have them translated...

Danny

"Mike Petro"
Now, as more Chinese