Tony Montano

Can you load it for multiple cooks? Sort of. I seldom fill the thing (it
is usually just my wife and I--kids like boiled hot dogs) we seldom need
more than a couple of handfuls of lump. The unit seals tight, so when it is
closed down the coal is saved, but I usually add another handful or two
before the next episode. It has a built in storage container so its plenty
convienent. If its any help, my wife wont touch the damn thing--claims its
too complicated. Go figure.
oups.com...