Laurie

"Stress" > wrote in message
news:U3ewe.17770$cz6.1424@trndny07...

> 1. Their feet usually bear an abnormally horrid odor that is NEVER present
> in the athletic feet of my Vegan friends.
> 2. Whenever a meat eater or dairy product consumer uses my bathroom,
>... the odor left behind ... resembling dead decomposing rotting tissue and
>animal matter. 3. General body odors, (digestive gas [i.e. burps, farts],
>perspiration, secretions) generally all smell worse from meat eaters then
>Vegans.

Those offensive odors are offensive as a genetically-programmed defense
against our consuming rotting proteins, which are highly toxic. So much for
the "human-scavenger" hypothesis.
Since animal proteins are not properly digested into their component
amino acids and assimilated, the undigested proteins in the human
necrophages' colons are eaten by putrefactive bacteria which produce waste
products that produce those odors, including indole, skatole, cadaverine,
putrescine, and H2S.
Since our species is a plant-eater by design, plant proteins are
properly digested and no such fecal odors are produced, except by those who
mistakenly eat industrial quantities of nuts/seeds that overwhelm our
limited protein-digestive capabilities.

Laurie