Space Cowboy

Again what the hell are you talking about without telling us to climb a
tree. I use Google Groups so read the Help to find out how too include
quoted post. As far as I can tell it is the default in other words I
couldn't turn it off if I wanted too. As far as I can tell you are
deleting the quoted post specifically. The basic Usenet standard is
too include at least snippets of what you are talking about. I don't
use Google Tree View but Timeline. Several of us have complained
publicly about your lack of etiquette. Honestly sometimes I have no
clue who or what you are talking about because you are several days
behind a thread. So saw off the branch behind you. The last
newsreader I had didn't support threaded tree views.

Jim