Michael Plant

7/12/05

> I can follow the relavent threads with relative ease using the "view as
> a tree" button, which I would recommend you try. I was saying that I
> hate google groups because it crashes my IE and then double posts.
>
> You're the only one that seems to have trouble following threads around
> here, so I would pose the same question to you: Why don't YOU learn
> how to use it?

Mydnight,

With all do respect, and I do respect you, the message above, as well as
your "god." message are a complete mystery to me, as many of your
decontextualized messages are. This is not criticism, but a suggestion: Add
as much of the orginal post as is necessary to make clear to what you are
referring.

I use a usenet client, not Google groups. It's clean and to the point.
Highly recommended, if possible. It's also right up to the minute, unlike
the web-based portals such as Google, etc. Perhaps in China you don't have
the same wonderful resources that glut our American life, but still and all,
context helps, however you are able to achieve it.

Michael