Michael Plant

7/12/05

> heh.
>
> I can already talk in psycho-babble with my B.S. in Psychology. I
> can't wait to get my Masters so I can talk in a completely different
> language!

Sure Mydnight, you *can* talk in psycho-babble now with your BS, but most
readers of self-help books will undertstand you; with an MS, nobody will
understand you at all except of course other "masters," which is the point.
What do "BS," "MS," and "Ph.D" stand for?
hehhehheh.

Michael

I'm about to embark upon a "Tall Mountain" (according to the label),
BLC-like, tea of rough largish leaf, if indeed BLC it's trying to be.
Waiting for the water to cool a bit further before introducing it to tea.