Mydnight

I see the negative side of it. As more vendors get online, it will be
more and more difficult to sift through all the vendors to find a good
one. It's akin to going to the tea market and taking all afternoon to
find someone that doesn't treat you like you've never drank Chinese tea
before. There's still a good chance that even the 5 dollar cakes
should only cost 1 dollar or less even at the reputable dealers sites
online.

I just rich I was rolling in the dough. I would fly you guys out to
Guangzhou, and we could spend the afternoon in Fangcun; it would be
educational beyond belief.