Margaret Suran

Dimitri wrote:
> "Sandi" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
> <snip>
>
>>She sure did give plenty of clues as to the fact that Amira is a child.
>>This is from the original post.
>>"They took her and Rich to the hospital in the ambulance, and Arthur
>>followed
>>in our van with the carseat, with an extra set of clothes for her, some
>>
>>food for Rich and her soft doll. "
>>
>>Sandi

> OK am I the only dumb one here?
>
> Assume will make an ass out of U and Me.
>
> I just wonder how many other people here knew the post was about t child?
>
> Dimitri
>
> Time to stand up and be counted!

Of course I knew it was a child. What or who else could it be. It
was scary to read about someone's child almost choking to death. Why
would I say a prayer for the child's health, when I was almost sure
that not anybody or anything in this Universe would hear it?

"Please, make sure that Amira will have no ill effects from her
choking incident" is what I shouted into space, hoping that it would
have some effect. Is an Atheist turning into an Agnostic?