Sheldon

Sandi wrote:

for all I
> > know Amira is an appropriate name for a pet tarantula.

> She sure did give plenty of clues as to the fact that Amira is a child.
> This is from the original post.
> "They took her and Rich to the hospital in the ambulance, and Arthur
> followed
> in our van with the carseat, with an extra set of clothes for her, some
>
> food for Rich and her soft doll. "

Had to go back to check, that was like 3-4 paragraphs into an
excessively verbose post... I didn't read past the first two paragraphs
before giving up because to that point the post made not a whit of
sense nor was it at all interesting enough to read on. And why should
anyone need to hunt for clues, can't folks have the common decency to
be up front, especially in an emergency ... one can only imagine the
frustration of a 911 operator having to listen to all that pointless
hysterical hollywood dramatics before finding out it was about a child,
poor kid coulda died before Sarah Bernhardt got to the point.

Sheldon