Michael Plant

Space 7/12/05

> Another elective in a liberal arts college. What's the final like? A
> trip to Starbucks and choosing between a latte and chai while
> blindfolded? There is a 50 percent chance of an A or F. I'm just
> jealous because 40 years ago my most outrageous class was bowling. And
> what's with repeat classes for the highest grade? In my time any grade
> was part of the scholastic record.
>
> Jim

They didn't offer bowling when and where I went to school, but if they had
my life would be a damned sight different, of that you can be sure. I did
get an F on the chem regents exam and had to spend a lousy summer making it
up, if that counts. Also, as you must know, it's not real until they offer a
university degree in it. A masters degree proves you've mastered the jargon,
and you can talk in code. I'm sure that...but never mind...another day
perhaps.

Michael