Space Cowboy

Another elective in a liberal arts college. What's the final like? A
trip to Starbucks and choosing between a latte and chai while
blindfolded? There is a 50 percent chance of an A or F. I'm just
jealous because 40 years ago my most outrageous class was bowling. And
what's with repeat classes for the highest grade? In my time any grade
was part of the scholastic record.

Jim