eelhc

Default Save me from propane... Weber Performer, how often do you have to "coal up"?

I have a Kamado #7 which I absolutely adore... but the wife's grumbling
that it's just too much hassle to start the coals (I do have the
propane option but but I just don't like the look of the tank standing
next to my beauty) just to grill a couple of burgers for the kids
lunch... and being a petite woman she has difficulty lifting the lid on
the #7. She's been asking for a small propane "utility" grill.

I of course, do not want to give in without a fight... The Weber
Performer looks like it'll do the trick if I can load up the coals for
several cooks... And I would not mind having another grill to back up
the K for big parties during the summer.

So how well does the Performer work? Does it come with a small propane
tank? Can I load the coals up for multiple cooks?