Pat

Dieter Folz wrote:
> Pat schrieb:
>
> > I'll take your word for it regarding the bergamot oil, but what do
> > machines have to do with the recipe? I wasn't referring to how the tea
> > is manufactured, just the recipe itself.

> There's a great great difference between those "modern" tea bag
> optimized teas, harvestet by machines and chopped not rolled leafs, and
> orthodox produced teas.

Perhaps. I was referring to Twinings loose-leaf Earl Grey, though, not
the bagged version. It is a larger leaf tea, though most likely it is
still machine harvested. But that is neither here nor there.
Regardless of how the tea is manufactured, that does not mean that the
same kind of tea used in the original recipe isn't used today.

> <http://www.teekanne.de/html/de/sortiment/kategorien/schwarzer/teekanne_lose.php?aktiv=2&uaktiv=1>
>
> Maybe you can email their English speaking customer service.

Thank you. I will give it a try.

Pat