Adrian MacNair

Default Soy and Estrogen question again

I've perused the previous posts on this topic but I'd like to infuse my own
experience here. I have a 3.5 year old boy who lives a very happy and
healthy life on a mostly organic diet. We feed him organic meat upon
occasion, although this is irrelevant to the topic at hand. From an early
age we noticed behavioural issues with our son, and linked it to soy milk.
Simply put: when our son drinks soy milk he acts like a girl. This is not
our imagination. After repeated tests we concluded that the acting out of
fantasy female heroines from Disney such as "Jasmine" or "Cinderella" comes
only after consuming soy milk. Removal of soy from the diet caused him to
change to more masculine role models. He stops pretending his blankets are
dresses and starts playing with cars and such.

Sometimes we think this corelation is in our own imaginations, and after an
absence of soy milk from his diet for 3 months we suddenly bought some
chocolate soy as a change of pace. The effects were remarkable. My son
pulled his t-shirt down "like a dress" and started calling himself a girl.
When I told him he was a boy, he was very agitated and insisted he was a
"beautiful girl". What's the deal here? Is this estrogen, or is something
else going on here that relates his behaviour to soy consumption?