akinoame

I happened to try this powdered sencha from o-cha.com. It is clearly
not as good as matcha (becomes quite bitter and unpleasant if you put
too much, and has a rougher taste overall), but I found it a very good
(inexpensive) solution to regular drink in the office.

Being inferiour to any matcha I tried (the cheapest of which was twice
as expensive as this powerdered sencha), it still tastes much better
than green teas in bags. It is very easy to prepa it doesn't
dissolve fully, but it make very nice and naturally tasting tea
directly in your cup - not everybody can afford teapots at their
working place.

That's my impression.