Alan S

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 10:03:01 GMT, "Ozgirl"
> wrote:

>> Maybe I have an unusual toilet. But I know from

>experience that if
>> you poop in there and don't flush it right away, it clogs

>up.
>
>Dunno about strange, but different to mine I have a
>disabled chils who often tosses a toilet roll in the toilet
>and flushes it down. Touch wood, no clogs .... yet

Hi Ozgirl

We learnt the hard way with a blockage. US flushing systems
are quite different to our simple ones. They have a very
small outlet using pressure, ours has a large outlet using
gravity.

How do I elevate the tone of this conversation? Talk about
overhead cisterns?

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.