A. Kesteloo

It is not only the heat that is the problem. zinc will react with acid. I
will not place my meat on zinc.
if I would use a galvanized barrel where the meat or dripping does not get
in contact with the barrel (placed vertical without the steel bottom) I
would not care much about it and go ahead and use it.

Adriaan

"Piedmont" > schreef in bericht