Mundell.Roll Mundell.Roll is offline
Member

Hi,Man,

In the Univercity,There is a department of tea. We have to learn tea taste, tea process,tea art,tea history and culture.

Before study tea in university, I am familiar with the Lung Ching.In tea course, I learn there are so many kind of tea in China from difference province.Green tea, White tea, Oolong tea and black tea. Green tea is unfermented tea,White tea and Oolong tea are semi-fermented tea.Black tea is full fermented tea.

In tea tasting lesson, I learn that different tea should be infused in different way.Besides, we learn how to describe tea(liquor,aroma.etc) with terms.

In the tea processing course,we learn the chemical reaction happen in the procedure.Like the temperature control in tea processing.

I am from Zhejiang Province and I am not very interested in tea!

Mundell