powder-man

Well, I would imagine that the powdered sencha, imported from
Japan....would be of a different quality than the cheap green tea I'm
buying now. I do think that is a good idea though, and I may buy the
powdered sencha from O-Cha (less expensive) or from
JapaneseGreenTeaOnline (more expensive), and compare them with some
$1.50 / 48 teabags of cheap green tea (which I will grind up) from the
supermarket. Im wanting to use "powdered" because right when I wake
up, I hate waiting for the tea to steep in my impatient groggy state,
and I would also like more catcechins/vitamins/polyphenols/HEALTHiness
too.

: )