Julie Bove

"WeeBit" > wrote in message
> We are fixing to be hit by Hurricane Dennis they told us to get ready now.

<snip>

I realize it is probably too late to get any MRIs, unless perhaps you live
on a military base. But I heard these advertised on the radio and I looked
them up. They sounded like a good thing to keep onhand for such situations.

http://labriutemeals.com/

I have not tried these yet, but they do list the nutritional analysis and
some would be suitable for my diet. Alas, they don't look suitable for my
daughter now that we know about her food allergies. Otherwise I'd get some.

--
See my webpage: