Anon

A lot depends on where you live. If you live in a large city I wouldn't
worry about it much. Just get what you always eat. If you think you might
need to evacuate, you should get some of the nonperishable foods, mention in
other responses, to take with you.

When I went through hurricane Celia in Texas (1970), my electricity was off
for a week. The food in the refrigerator was only good for 2 days. The food
will last longer in a freezer if you don't open the door. After 4 days,
everybody had a block long barbeque on the front lawns with free food from
their freezers before it spoiled. Ice was the big thing, none to be had
except at the Navy base.

Anon