Cheri

Actually Spam, and corned beef are very low in carbs, check the labels.
Have you tried Wasa Crackers? They work well for me, but as we all know,
what works for one might not work for another. My daughter is in Alabama
and she just called saying they're supposed to get hit pretty good too.
Prayers to all of you.

--
Cheri

WeeBit wrote in message ...

>mayonnaise is out guys. It makes me spike. Tuna I will put on my list

but
>I am not sure about the potted meats etc. spam and such? I kind of

thought
>they were loaded with carbs because of the fillers in them? I haven't
>found a cracker yet I can eat. I am stuck with water also. Crystal

Light
>so far works for me though. Thanks everyone for your help I am making

>list now. I just hope the store isn't depleted of this stuff. I
>stuffed my freezer with everything i could that would hold water. I

even
>have the door lined with a row of platic cups with water in them. It

was by
>Gods grace i ended up with a cooler last week. My daughter left it

behind
>because she didint have room for it in the car. I don't own boots. I

will
>get my papers together too in the morning. Plus get the paper goods

also.