Jennifer

Canned or pouched tuna and salmon (they make "kits" now that even
include small single serving packets of mayo, if you need that to eat
your tuna).
Canned chicken.
Wasa crackers.
Canned green beans.
Canned
Bottled water
Beef or turkey jerky
Nuts
Peanut butter
Low carb protein bars (good in a pinch)
V8 juice

And don't forget a manual can opener... especially if the one you have
is electric.
And try to refill your prescriptions early... have some extra on hand
(I'm in earthquake country and this is part of my "kit")

Best of luck!!

Jennifer