Cheri

I would go for things like tuna, salmon, kippered snacks, and canned
meat that can be eaten from the can such as Spam, corned beef etc. All
of these mixed with a little mayo and spread on Wasa Crackers can get
you through anything for awhile, especially no water or electricity.
Make sure you have a manual can opener. I hope for the best for you.
Take care and be safe.

--
Cheri

WeeBit wrote in message >...
>We are fixing to be hit by Hurricane Dennis they told us to get ready

now.
>We have to prepare as though we have no water and source to cook. I

am a
>Type II. I am lost guys at what food to get. I need help please. I

am
>new at this. I sure don't need to be stuck at home without be able to

leave
>and no phone and power and my numbers going up. I apologize for the

cross